AETOS is offering new clients trial account with USD50 trading credits to experience the fun of live trading!
Promotion period: from 21:00 GMT, January 1, 2016 to 20:59 GMT, July 31, 2016.
Qualified participants:customer who has never owned any live accounts in AETOS, may have chance to get a USD trial account. Please contact your Introducing Broker (IB) of AETOS.
Note: live trial account users are entitled to the promotions launched during the promotion period, which include: New Client Cash Bonus up to 20%, Bank Charges Subsidy for Deposit and Fund Withdrawal through Wire Transfer and Free "Trading Central" Technical Analysis (terms and conditions are applicable to these promotions).
- Live trial account details are as follows：
- 1. What is live trial account?
- AETOS will advance USD50 trading credits to each live trial account. The account type will be set as mini account or professional account. The client is not allowed to withdraw the trading credits, but he/she will be able to withdraw the profit made with the trading credits.
- 2. How to obtain a live trial account?
- New client who has never owned any live accounts in AETOS, may have a trial account from the Introducing Brokers (IB) of AETOS. Please contact your IB to set up your trial account as AETOS does not offer trial account service directly to clients.
- 3. Live trial account instructions:
- 3.1 The validity of a trial account is 180 days, starting from the registration date. The account will expire automatically if no deposit has been made to activate the account.
- 3.2 To comply with Global Anti-Money Laundering Policy, the client who accepts the trial account will have to open a mini trading account or a professional account in AETOS, and provide genuine personal data for registration. The client will then receive the USD50 trading credits through the registered account.
- 3.3 Live trial account is to be used by the designated client. It is not allowed to be given to other people.
- 3.4 Each client can only have one trial account.
- 3.5 The USD50 in the trial account is advanced trading credits which is not allowed to be withdrawn. However, the client can withdraw any earned profit in 30 days after the trial account activation.
- 3.6 A client who has a trial account and deposits, AETOS new client cash bonus up to USD19,999, Click here to view the details of the New Client Cash Bonus Promotion.
- 4. AETOS reserves the right of final interpretation of this promotion.
*Note: the minimum withdrawal amount in AETOS is USD50.