AETOS new client cash bonus up to 20%!
1. Promotion Period: this offer has been extended till June 30th 2016.
2. Eligibility: this promotion is available to new AETOS clients only#.
#New AETOS clients means anyone who has successfully opened a new AETOS trading account during the promotion period; and who has never owned a live trading account with AETOS before this promotion.
3. Terms and Conditions in details:
- 3.1 When a new client deposits more than USD 250 to his/her trading account within one calendar day##after the account activation date, he/she will have the chance to get the equivalent cash bonus. The bonus will be put into clients trading account as trading credits within two working days.
If the client meets the trading volume requirements within 7 months (under the same trading account started from the account activation date), the trading credits will be converted to cash bonus. On the contrary, the credits will be cancelled if the client failed to meet the trading volume requirement within 7 months since the account activation date.
The maximum cash bonus is USD20,000, or up to 20%, and qualifying deposit and trading volume requirements are as follows:
Trading volume in
7 months (standard lots)
200,000 and over
4,000##One calendar day means from 21:00 GMT of the previous day to 20:59 GMT of the current day. For example, the calendar day of October 2, 2015 is from 21:00 GMT, October 1, 2015 to 21:59 GMT, October 2, 2015. When Standard Time applies, one calendar day means from 22:00 GMT of the previous day to 21:59 GMT of the current day.
- 3.2 To participate in this promotion, clients can use any of the payment methods that AETOS provides.
- 3.3 Due to the bank commission charges relating to wire transfers, the actual deposit amount received may fall short of USD 250. The client is still qualified to attend the promotion provided that he/she can provide the remittance proof of USD 250. The credit bonus will be calculated according to the actual amount received.
- 3.4 During the promotion, if a client makes any withdrawal or transfer, the credit bonus will be deducted by an equivalent percentage. The actual credit amount awarded will be calculated according to the deposit amount remained after deducting the withdrawn or transferred amount. The trading volume will be calculated according to the actual credit standard that the client meets.
- Example 1: a client makes a USD 6,000 deposit, he/she will receive USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier), but if he/she withdraw USD 3,000 before meeting the 100 lots trading volume requirement, the credit he/she received will be adjusted to USD 250 (USD 2,000-USD 4,999 tier). If the client meets the new trading volume requirement of 40 lots, he/she can send an email to email@example.com to apply for the cash bonus.
- Example 2: a client deposits USD 6,000 to activate a new account and earn USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier). He/she then makes another deposit of USD 3,000, and shortly withdraws another USD 3,000. His/her credit bonus will remain to be USD 600.
- 3.5 If the client failed to meet the trading volumes of his/her credit standard, the credits will be canceled and the cash bonus will be converted according to the actual credit standard that the client meets.
- Example：a client deposits USD 6,000 for account activation and earn USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier). The client needs to meet 100 lots trading volume requirement, however, the client only completes 45 lots, and meets the USD 250 credit standard (USD 2,000-USD 4,999 tier).Thus, the client will obtain USD 250 cash bonus, and the rest credits will be canceled at the same time.
- 3.6 Client who participates in this promotion may apply to have his qualified credits converted to cash bonus before the end of this campaign and give up the rest credits. The client will obtain the equivalent cash bonus matched the actual credit standard, and the rest credits will be canceled. Client need to send an email application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the request will be processed within one working day.
- Example: a client deposits USD 6,000 on October 10, 2015 and earns USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier). The client then sends an email application on November 3, 2015 and requests for an early cash-up. At that time the client has completed 40 lots trading and will be able to earn USD 250 cash bonus, and the rest of the credits will be canceled.
- 4.1 New accounts under the same name of existing clients are not eligible for this promotion.
- 4.2 Only one account under the same name is eligible and trading volumes of different accounts held by the same clients cannot be accumulated.
- 4.3 AETOS is authorized to disqualify any participant in the promotion who intends to tamper or violate the promotion terms and conditions, and further reserves the right to amend or terminate this promotion at any time. Any amendment or termination of the promotion will be subjected to notifications from AETOS.
- 4.4 If a client withdraws all or most of his/her trading fund after receiving the cash bonus, and remains trading with the trading credits, AETOS has the right to claim the economic loss to the company caused by the client.
- 4.5 For more information of the areas in which the promotion is applicable, please contact our Customer Service Centre.
- 4.6 AETOS reserves the right of final interpretation of this promotion.
4. Other conditions
Losses can exceed deposit.